Toner Recycling Program Policy
Thanks for shopping at PrintersPlus.net!
Do you have empty toner and Ink cartridges lying around your office? We can help with that.
All requests for toner recycling are handled in the same manner, however If you need to recycle 100+ toner cartridges at once, please call our office at 1-866-242-1153.
How to get started
There are no restrictions in terms of what brands or models of toner are accepted. The recycling company we have partnered with are very flexible and their main goal is to keep unnecessary toner & ink materials out of landfills.
• Send your request to RMA@printersplus.net and you should have a response within 1 business day, make sure to include the following in your email.
Address for pick up:
Printersplus Part Numbers:
• Please bundle the empty toners in groups of 6 or more toners either with Tape or in larger boxes and within the e-mail state how many bundles you have, the recycling company that we deal with needs them this way in order to help control having single toners being sent back.
• Printersplus will send out pre-paid waybills to you as well as instructions on the steps to have the empty toners cartridges picked up.
• You can then arrange for pickup after PrintersPlus sends out the pre-paid UPS waybills. The UPS phone number will be provided to you so that you can arrange a time that is convenient pickup (between 8am & 15:30).
• Ensure all empty toner cartridges were purchased from Printers Plus.
The toner recycling program is complimentary program offered in conjunction with your toner agreement, so do not worry about shipping costs as they have been covered for you.
If you have any questions regarding the recycling program, please contact us at the information below.
Your PrintersPlus (+) Team
Toll Free: 1-866-242-1153
Fax: (613) 521-1056